Coinhako is a crypto exchange based in Singapore. You are able to trade 30+ different cryptocurrencies on the platform. The biggest advantage is that you’ll be able to trade them directly from SGD.
It allows you easily deposit your SGD from a bank account directly to the exchange.
However, the fees may be slightly pricier at 1% for any buy or sell trades that you make, and you will incur a $2 withdrawal fee.
Here are its main features:
- 30+ currencies
- Trading fees are at a flat rate of 1% (but can be reduced to 0.8% with ‘COINGECKO’ promo code)
- No deposit fees from bank account, but 0.55% fee charged for deposits to Xfers
- Withdrawal fee of $2 to a Singaporean bank account
- Coinhako Review
- How To Invest With Coinhako
- How To Buy Dogecoin In Singapore
- How To Buy Ethereum In Singapore
- How To Buy Altcoins in Singapore
- How To Sell Crypto In Singapore
- Coinhako vs Luno
- Coinhako vs Coinbase
- Coinhako vs Gemini
- Coinhako vs Crypto.com
- Coinhako vs Liquid
- Coinhako vs Tokenize
- Coinhako vs Binance Singapore
- Coinhako vs Kraken